A different language is a different vision of life. (Federico Fellini)

Monday 28 April 2014

Lesson 17

I feel good!

Let's start with some useful vocabulary:

Good feelings or bad feelings?

Click on the faces and find out about their feelings

How are you feeling today?

Click on the face:

And if you are not feeling very well?
Go to a doctor

Present Continuous



Two exercises about the Present continuous



Pronunciation

I don't feel well!

Here are three exercises about the Present Continuous
1
2
3

How is James Brown feeling?

Wo! I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
So good, so good, I got you

Wo! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harm
and I feel nice, like sugar and spice
Ho Te, (Mi Sento Bene)

Wo! Sto bene, sapevo che lo sarei stato, adesso
Sto bene, sapevo che lo sarei stato, adesso
così bene, così bene. Ho te.

Wo! Mi sento buono come zucchero e spezie
Mi sento buono come zucchero e spezie
così buono, così buono, ho te

quando sei tra le mie braccia
so che non posso sbagliare
e quando sei tra le mie braccia
il mio amore non ti farà del male
Mi sento buono come zucchero e spezie

No comments:

Post a Comment